So the other day I was flipping through the tv guide menu, and I saw a reality show on Cartoon Network called Survive This! I know what you're thinking - first of all, the fact that there is a reality show on Cartoon Network is just wrong. But I was intrigued. So I started watching it. It actually wasn't all that exciting - pretty much just a bunch of teenagers sitting around a campfire complaining about how hungry and tired they were. But it was just interesting enough to keep my attention, and on a whim I looked the show up on Wikipedia the next day.
From what I'd seen of the show, there was obviously something going on between Adam (the one with longish brown hair) and Jenn (the girl he has his arm around). They shared a plate of oatmeal! Enough said. Besides, everybody else on the show was talking about how those two liked each other. But when I looked the show up on Wikipedia, under the character bios, it said that Becky gets pregnant with Adam's love child! One, this is supposed to be a kids' show! Two, he's obviously not interested in Becky... Jenn should be the one getting pregnant! Three, when do they even have time to have sex on that show? They're way too busy foraging and whatnot.
From what I'd seen of the show, there was obviously something going on between Adam (the one with longish brown hair) and Jenn (the girl he has his arm around). They shared a plate of oatmeal! Enough said. Besides, everybody else on the show was talking about how those two liked each other. But when I looked the show up on Wikipedia, under the character bios, it said that Becky gets pregnant with Adam's love child! One, this is supposed to be a kids' show! Two, he's obviously not interested in Becky... Jenn should be the one getting pregnant! Three, when do they even have time to have sex on that show? They're way too busy foraging and whatnot.
But however it happened, my attention was definitely caught. I'm going to be avidly watching that show from now on.

2 comments:
I think they should all just have a big, fat, hot, teen orgy
Post a Comment