Yesterday, when I was looking for the artwork for a Feist CD online, I happened to stumble across this really awesome blog called La Musique which lets you download all this amazing indie music! I found a couple of things that I've been looking for for ages, and haven't been able to find, like a Brazilian band I really like called Cansei de ser Sexy. I've never tried downloading music before, but the site seemed pretty legit so I tried a CD. It got to my computer fine and everything, the only problem is that it's in an RAR file, and I have no idea what the hell to do with it... I tried opening in my iTunes, which didn't work, and now I'm really at a loss.
So hopefully I'll be able to work that out someday... but if anyone happens to know how to fix it, that would be so great!

0 comments:
Post a Comment